Request for Withdrawal from Saint Mary's College of California

Student Consent and Information

I request to officially withdraw from Saint Mary’s College of California. I understand than terminating my enrollment at Saint Mary’s during or at the end of any term I must complete a withdrawal form in the Registrar’s Office; notice of clearance with several other College offices is to be secured on this form. Final transcripts can be released only after the completed form is on file. Students who do not attend classes for the term that follows the last term of enrollment will be administratively withdrawn from the College. (College catalog) I also understand that withdrawal from the College at this time may affect my financial aid awards, VA and/or ROTC benefits.  All financial obligations to the College must still be met.