West Memphis On-Demand Public Transit
Transit Behavior Questions
The City of West Memphis is considering developing an On-Demand ridesharing transit service. Here's how it would work:
- You could request a ride using a smartphone app, phone call, or text message
- You would wait for a shuttle to come pick you up nearby (you might have to walk a couple of minutes to meet the vehicle).
- If you have a smartphone, you can track your ride's location.
- You would usually wait 10-20 minutes for a pickup.
- The vehicle would stop to pick up other passengers along the way.
- Fares would be similar to MATA bus fares.