The Montclair State University Network for Educational Renewal is offering the MSUNER Teacher Incentive Grant for the 2022-2023 school year. The purpose of this grant is to encourage teachers to deepen and enhance their students' learning. To accomplish this, a teacher can experiment with new teaching strategies, improve skills, develop a class project, etc. This grant is for a teacher who would like to work on a specific short-term project.
CONDITIONS FOR SUBMISSION:
SUBMISSION OF THIS PROPOSAL INDICATES THE AGREEMENT OF THE APPLICANT TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS AS A TEACHER INCENTIVE GRANT RECIPIENT
1. Grant recipients will be required to submit a completed and signed W-9 form to Montclair State University prior to receiving the grant funds. (MSUNER will provide the form)
2. Active Clinical Faculty status or an application for Clinical Faculty in process is required to apply for this grant.
3. By June 1, 2023, grant recipients will provide MSUNER with a written year-end narrative report detailing the work accomplished and the impact on students. (Guidelines for this narrative will be provided to grant recipients)
4. By June 1, 2023, grant recipients will provide MSUNER with a written report of expenses, including receipts or copies of receipts. (Excel forms will be provided to grant recipients)
5. Grant recipients must submit all reports must in full to the MSUNER BY JUNE 1, 2023.
6. Failure to submit reports by June 1, 2023 will result in the grant monies being returned to the MSUNER and will jeopardize the grant recipient's access to all future MSUNER grant opportunities.
7. Recipients of previous Teacher Research Groups or Teacher Incentive Grants who did not complete the requirements of previous grants are not eligible to apply.