Fall Institute 2021 - Call for Presentations
Theme: Better Together
The Fall Institute celebrates the collaborative nature of FRYSCs and their critical work with community partners. In addition to FRYSCs, workshops offer professional learning opportunities for Kentucky Community Education Directors, DCBS Workers, 21CCLC staff, guidance counselors, principals, and other school district employees.
Galt House Hotel and Suites
October 25-27, 2021
The Family Resource and Youth Services Coalition of Kentucky (FRYSCKy), the Kentucky Division of Family Resource and Youth Services Centers (DFRYSC), and the Kentucky Community Education Association (KCEA) are collaborating in the development of Fall Institute 2021, which will culminate with an incredible learning opportunity and celebration at the Fall Institute. We encourage you to be involved with this exciting conference. Please submit a workshop proposal. A planning committee is already working on details for the conference and will review/select workshops from the proposals that are received. Priority will be given to proposals that focus on:
· Center Operations
· Leadership Skills
· Social & Emotional Needs
· Educational System & Academic Needs
· Family Development
· Child/Youth Health and Development Needs
- Concurrent Workshops Sessions are 75 minutes in duration.
- Seating is classroom style unless other arrangements are requested in advance and approved by the Conference Planning Committee.
- Handouts will not be made. Presenters are asked to submit their handouts in electronic format 3 weeks prior to the event. Conference staff will post all handouts on the FRYSCKy website for attendees to print their own copies prior to event.
- The lead presenter receives a complimentary Fall Institute registration.
- Audio/visual requests made on the day of the conference may not be honored.
- Conference sessions are professional development opportunities and may not incorporate sales presentations.
- Only lead presenters will be contacted. Lead presenters are responsible for coordinating with any co-presenters.
- With the limited number of sessions to be offered and the need for a balanced program, we may suggest modifications to proposed workshops.