Thank you for your interest in the Spring 2021 Working Partners Workshop. We are excited to provide a collaborative, interactive professional development opportunity dedicated to helping you identify, assess and plan for success in your industry-education partnerships.
- Produce an industry partnership action plan tailored to your needs
- Gain insights on how to best initiate, support and sustain industry relationships
- Analyze and refine your partnership goals and methods
- Learn to assess and evaluate partnership impacts
- Enjoy access to support, research, resources and collegial camaraderie
- Bonus! Complimentary registration to the 2021 HI-TEC virtual conference
About the application process:
- While individuals may apply, teams of two are preferred.
- Application deadline: APRIL 23rd.
- Applicants notified of status by April 30th.
About the workshop:
- Workshop dates: May 23 - July 20, 2021
- Time requirement: approx 2-1/2 hours per week (90min live session, 1 hour online)
- Live Sessions (Zoom): Tuesdays 3:00-4:30pm Eastern. Group gathers for presentations, expert panel discussions, Q&A, interactive exercises and more.
- Online course site (Canvas): Resources, planning guides, cohort support, announcements, recordings, exercise submission, and more will be available 24/7 on our Canvas online course site.
- HI-TEC Conference Registration: The workshop's final live session will be held on the Tuesday prior to the July 21 & 22 HI-TEC virtual conference; participants who complete the workshop will be provided up to four free registrations to the conference.
For more info: