Application - Working Partners Winter 2022 Workshop
Thank you for your interest in registering for the WINTER 2022 Working Partners Workshop. We are excited to provide a collaborative, interactive professional development opportunity dedicated to helping you identify, assess and plan for success in your industry-education partnerships.
- Produce an industry partnership action plan tailored to your needs
- Gain insights on how to best initiate, support and sustain industry relationships
- Analyze and refine your partnership goals and methods
- Learn to assess and evaluate partnership impacts
- Enjoy access to support, research, resources and collegial camaraderie
- Bonus! Complimentary registration to the 2021 HI-TEC virtual conference
About the application process:
- While individuals may apply, teams of two are preferred.
- Application deadline: DECEMBER 10, 2021.
- Applicants notified of status by December 15th.
About the workshop:
- Workshop dates: Feb 11 - April 1, 2022
- Time requirement: approx 2-1/2 hours per week (90min live session, 1 hour online)
- Live Sessions (Zoom): Fridays 12:00-1:30pm Eastern. Group gathers for presentations, expert panel discussions, Q&A, interactive exercises and more.
- Online course site (Canvas): Resources, planning guides, cohort support, announcements, recordings, exercise submission, and more will be available 24/7 on our Canvas online course site.
For more info: