This survey is for faculty members who will offer ASAs to students in grades 1-5.
Facts about ASAs for 2019/20:
- ASAs are for students in grades 1-5.
- ASAs follow a Monday-Friday schedule (not the 8 day school schedule).
- Each semester is divided into 2 cycles. Each cycle is 7 weeks. There will be four 7 week cycles in a year.
- Teachers are expected to run two 7 week cycles each year, preferably, one activity per semester. If you are coaching in one of the semesters then you only need to lead one ASA in the other semester. Please indicate this in the comment box below.
- The ratio is one faculty member per ASA - if you require extra help after sign-ups we could try to find a helper.
- PS faculty can lead ASAs after school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. MS/US faculty may run their activities on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. For other times, please consult your head of section.
- An activity during lunch hour must be run over 2 days (2 x 30 minutes).
- For safety reasons, activities MAY NOT be at the same time as your BTT.
- There will be four sign-up sessions. Sign ups will open on Veracross one week prior to start of each cycle.
We aim to have a balance of activities across the three categories of Movement, Arts & Craft, and Life Skills & Games. Therefore, we may need to adjust the venue, content, number and/or grade level of participants for your ASA.
Please share with us which Club or Service Activity you would like to offer in the 19-20 school year as soon as you can.
Thank you for contributing to the balanced lifestyle of our students.