2022 NJ Youth Soccer Hall fo Fame Nomination
Deadline for submission is Friday December 16, 2022
The NJ Youth Soccer Hall of Fame nominee must have demonstrated outstanding accomplishments and/or leadership while making significant contributions to the improvement of soccer and its participants in our state. This individual will have distinguished themselves with outstanding service, standard of play, and/or performance as a volunteer, administrator, referee, coach, and/or player.
The individual should meet the following requirements ...
· must have demonstrated outstanding accomplishments and/or leadership (on and off the field).
· must have been a registered member of NJYS for at least 5 years.
Administrators, Coaches, Referees, and Volunteers:
· must have demonstrated outstanding accomplishments and/or leadership.
· made significant contributions to the improvement of the sport for the youth of New Jersey.
· must have contributed for a period of 5 years in New Jersey.