A representative from the winning end-user company must be in attendance during the ceremony to be eligible to win.
Also, please note the following:
- The company being nominated must be an end user.
- Technology providers cannot nominate themselves.
- If the nominee wins, its solution providers will also be honored as technology enablers. Technology enablers being recognized will need to be in attendance to be eligible to win.
- The Vision Awards will be presented at the awards ceremony following the annual Technology Day Conference.
- All required signatures must be provided on the payment/approval form at the end of the survey.
- Entrants can’t talk about entry prior to announcement.
- The cost to enter a nominee for Constructech magazine’s 2019 Vision Awards is $525.
Extended Submission Deadline: Wednesday, February 13, 2019