Terms and Conditions 1
1. Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of all information on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. There may be photography, filming and sound recording at HKICS events. By participating in this HKICS event, you consent to be photographed, filmed or sound recorded, and consent to your images and sounds (which may include your identifiable images and sounds) being used by HKICS in future promotional materials. If you do not agree that your identifiable images and sounds which may have taken at this event be used, please contact HKICS so that necessary arrangements may be made.
Statement on Collection of Personal Data 2
1. Your supply of personal data to HKICS is on a voluntary basis.
2. The information provided by you to HKICS will be used for administration and management; membership admission, registration maintenance and administration; enforcement of members’ compliance with the provisions of the Royal Charter and Bye-laws of The Chartered Governance Institute and the Articles of Association of HKICS for the time being in force and related matters; communications; assessment of qualifications and experience; examinations; continuing professional development; surveys, analysis, research and development; promotion of the profession, The Chartered Governance Institute and HKICS; and marketing and provision of services and benefits and organising activities to members, graduates and students.
3. The information provided by you herein may be made available to the related companies or associates, group sister associations, agents, contractors, business associates or service providers of the HKICS or other professional bodies or government bodies or regulators, as may be necessary for any of the above purposes.
4. Apart from the purposes stated above, your personal information will not be transferred to any other parties, unless such parties are authorised by law and request the information.
5. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to request access to and correction of your personal data. Such requests may be made in writing to our Data Protection Officer at 3rd Floor, Hong Kong Diamond Exchange Building, 8 Duddell Street, Central, Hong Kong or by email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.