In 2024, PRPS's TRI will again be all-virtual and become The Therapeutic Recreation Virtual Institute (TRVI)
The 2024 TRVI promises to be an exciting and engaging professional development opportunity to learn new techniques, the latest research, and innovative programming in Therapeutic Recreation.
Please consider providing a session at this year’s TRI. Contact institute coordinator; Dan Hendey at email@example.com with your questions or ideas.
Call for proposals ends October 1, 2023
Presentation topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Professional Development Therapeutic Programming
- Treatment Interventions & Strategies Recreation Therapy Competencies
- Research & Outcomes Measurement Access to & Advocacy of the Profession
- Curriculum Development & Higher Education Evidence-Based Practice & Outcomes
- CTRS Specialty Certification Areas Innovative Techniques and Activities
- Identifying and Developing Community Resources