NAfME Professional Learning and Partnerships Committee - Webinar Proposal Submission Process
Thank you for your interest in submitting a webinar proposal. Each proposal as well as the submitter's short video and presentation slides will be reviewed by NAfME's Professional Learning and Partnerships Committee (PLPC).
TO EXPEDITE THE REVIEW PROCESS PLEASE:
- Make sure to complete all questions
- Provide an engaging overview description with learning objectives (copy edited as if the program were appearing on NAfME's website)
- Include a link to 1-2 minute video providing a brief recap of the proposed webinar (key areas covered and why the topic is important)
- Contact NAfME staff member John Donaldson by email at email@example.com after you have submitted this form: include your full name and email, the date of your submission, the title of your proposed webinar, AND ATTACH AN ADVANCED DRAFT OF YOUR PRESENTATION SLIDES in a PDF or through a link to the slides.
Your proposal will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- The webinar fits priority areas identified by the PLPC (and/or related strategic priorities of NAfME)
- The webinar is well defined, and provides clear learning objectives for the topic presented.
- The webinar topic will be presented by a NAfME member and is based on proven and applied instructional practices or supported by music education research.
- The webinar content is of high quality, current, and relevant; it would be of strong interest to a national audience of NAfME members/music educators.
- The webinar delivery is engaging and well organized.
- The webinar uses diverse repertoire as appropriate for the topic.
- The webinar utilizes appropriate language (ex. avoids gendered or deficit language, considers audience, uses inclusive language).