Atlantic Research Partners (www.atlanticresearchpartners.org) has been retained to conduct a search for the new Director of Special Services. Your input on this survey will help us to identify the right person for this very important role in the District.
The Director will be a key contributor in the district’s strategic vision, and will be primarily responsible for:
- In School Therapeutic Education Program (I-STEP)
- Effective School Solutions (ESS)
- Administration of Individualized Education Programs
- Child Study Teams
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Instructional Aide Support
- Transitional Services
- Behavioral Intervention Services
- Counseling Services
- Inclusion Practices
Please give us your honest -- and confidential -- feedback to the survey questions. The survey should take 10 -15 minutes to complete.
Thank you in advance!