Rules and Regulations
1. Payment and Cancellation - This form constitutes a contract and agreement to pay the above total. Sponsorship benefits will not begin until payment is received in full. Cancellations will not be accepted after submission of this form; no refunds will be made. All fees are due within thirty (30) days of invoice date, unless other arrangements have been confirmed.
2. Benefits - Sponsorship benefits are subject to adherence to submission deadlines. Benefits are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash credits. If purchasing multiple sponsorships, benefits will be determined by the total of all sponsorships purchased and not on a per-sponsorship basis.
3. Limited Liability - The liability of SHSMD for any act, error, or omission for which it may be legally responsible shall not exceed the cost of any cash payment. SHSMD will not, in any event, be liable for consequential damages, including but not limited to lost income or profits.
4. Change, Cancellation, or Substitution of Benefits - SHSMD reserves the right to change, cancel, or substitute any sponsorship opportunity or benefit at any time. Sponsor will be notified.
5. Right of Refusal - SHSMD reserves the right to refuse advertising deemed to be inappropriate to the mission of the society. Sponsors are encouraged to submit copy as early as possible to facilitate prompt review.
This document represents the entire understanding and contract between parties involved and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. Any person executing this agreement represents that he or she is fully authorized to do so and agrees to be bound to all terms and conditions by signing the Sponsorship Contract.
By submitting this form, I agree that I have read and agree to abide by all rules and regulations included herein and which are part of this contract. Acceptance of this contract by show management constitutes a contract and agreement to pay the above total.