NYPL Teen Magazine Submission Form (Summer 2022)
Teen Magazine Contest Submission Rules and Guidelines
This summer, The New York Public Library is putting together a new magazine for teens and we’re inviting YOU to contribute! We’re looking for original writing and artwork that tells us all about your community, what you care about, and how you Make Waves for positive change. 25 submissions will be selected for publication in a magazine that will be distributed digitally (at nypl.org) and in print copies available at NYPL branches across the city. All winning submissions will also receive a $100 gift card.
- Entrant must live, work, or go to school in one of the five boroughs of New York City.
- Entrant must be between 13 and 19 years of age as of the date of entry.
- Contest begins at 12:00:01 AM ET on Thursday, June 9, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Friday, August 19, 2022.
- Limit two entries per person, per email address.
- Winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within 14 days of prize notification. If winner is a minor (under 18), the prize will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documents.
- Winners will be notified on Monday, September 6, 2022.
For more information about summer programming, visit our summer hub: nypl.org/summer