C. GENERAL APPLICATION PROCESS
1. The laboratory fills out this online application form, including reporting limits and method detection limits for each of the parameters. The laboratory also needs to attach a copy of all relevant certifications and any supporting documents they wish to include to this online form.
2. At the end of this online form, the laboratory is asked to complete the application by clicking the submit button.
3. The laboratory settles the payment for the application fee (see Section I below).
4. ZDHC reviews the information submitted by the laboratory. This review may involve follow up emails, conference calls or in-person meetings with the laboratory to request for additional information, such as quality assurance manuals.
4. a. If a provisional acceptance status is granted by the ZDHC, the laboratory will be requested to (1) settle the payment for the acceptance fee (see Section I below), and (2) to sign a confirmation letter. Once acceptance fee is settled and the letter is signed, ZDHC will officially announce the provisional acceptance status of the laboratory.
4. b. If ZDHC did not grant an acceptance, ZDHC will submit to the laboratory corrective actions required that would help them on the path to ZDHC acceptance.
5. ADEC* will create a profile for each ZDHC Provisionally Accepted Laboratory in the ZDHC Gateway – Wastewater Module. Once the laboratory profile is created, the accepted laboratory could start the data submission process. (*ADEC is the technology service provider who supports the development and maintenance of the ZDHC Gateway platform).