Thank you for your interest in joining the Live with Heart Facilitator (LWHF) Team as a specialized facilitator in DEIA-related topics! This team of individuals is made up of skilled alumnae members with expertise in engaging facilitation and communication with college-aged and/or adult learners. These outgoing and dynamic women are trained to facilitate programs for our collegiate chapters in an effort to provide vibrant education and development opportunities for our members.
Team members are selected via an application process, participate in a facilitator onboarding/training, and commit to volunteering their time, energy and wisdom to promoting Sigma Kappa's values and purpose. If this sounds right up your alley, read on!
The national organization will help chapters determine what type of program and topics would benefit their members. Possible program topics include:
- Diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility education
- Healthy relationships (sexual assault awareness, domestic violence awareness, etc.)
- Member safety and supportive sisterhoods (alcohol, hazing, etc.)
- Mental health (positive body image, eating disorder awareness, depression, etc.)
- Personal development (StrengthsFinder, etc.)