Client Intake Form
Thank you for your interest in Dress for Success San Francisco! Please complete this intake form and let us know which programs you are interested in.
1. Career Wardrobe Program: We are happy to provide you professional clothing free and yours to keep for your upcoming interviews. Our boutique is now open for in person fitting appointment with our Personal Shopper volunteers.
2. Career Center: Set up an appointment with one of our Career Mentors to work on your resume, LinkedIn profile, or practice interviewing. These appointments are currently taking place over video call.
3. Career Development Workshops: Every other Wednesday from 3-4pm, we offer a workshop for women who are job searching. Topics include Resumes, LinkedIn, Salary Negotiation, Networking, and more.
4. Going Places Network Job Search Program: This six week program will meet over Zoom on Thursdays from April 21st - May 26th. Every week, we will cover a topic related to job searching. This program is open to any job seeking woman.
5. Professional Women's Group employment retention program: Employed women are welcome to join our monthly networking group. The group meets the first Tuesday of every month from 6-8pm to discuss topics including Leadership, Work/Life Balance, Financial Planning, Written/Unwritten Rules of the Workplace, and Health & Wellness.