2023 Nonprofit Mission Award for Innovation - Nomination Form
This award recognizes creative applications and nontraditional approaches to solving community challenges. Nominated nonprofit innovations should:
- Bring solutions to community challenges by using current solutions or strategies in new and creative ways or by bringing new solutions to a common problem;
- Focus on doing things differently, rather than just doing things better;
- Take new ideas and implements them successfully with measurable outcomes;
- Employ a variety of strategies in developing these solutions; and
- May collaborate with other nonprofit organizations, businesses and governmental agencies in their efforts.
To view survey questions to prepare responses, click here.
Nominations are due no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, April 28.