CUSTOMER NEEDS SURVEY
MAY WE ASSIST WITH YOUR CONSERVATION NEEDS?
YOUR INPUT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
- What are your objectives for your large or small acreage farm operation?
- What are your short and long term goals for your woodlot?
- What information and tools would you need to make an informed decision to accomplish your goals?
- Do you have urban natural resources challenges?
- What are your academic conservation-learning needs?
- How important is outdoor recreation and activities?
The Jefferson Soil and Water Conservation District (JSWCD) has provided technical assistance and educational services as the boots on the ground delivery to all land users in Jefferson county since 1944. The best effort for the District to address natural resources issues is to canvas input from the local residents. The JSWCD Board of Supervisors is extending the invitation to all county residents to comment on current District services and to identify their local conservation needs. With the information gained from this survey and other outreach channels, the District board will be able to address and improve their technical and educational services in the most logical and efficient ways possible.
The JSWCD is a political subdivision of the Ohio Department of Agriculture, Division of Soil and Water Conservation with the mission of “Promoting Conservation of Our Lands and Waters.” The District is locally led by 5 elected board members who work with all land users to best assist them in best management practices.
We anticipate this survey to take approximately FIFTEEN minutes to complete.
Everyone who completes the survey and provides contact information will be entered into a drawing for a 2021 Plat Book. Ten (10) winners will be drawn for a newly updated 2021 Plat Book which is a $25.00 value.
SURVEY SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 30TH, 2020