Application Information & Guidelines
$150 for ACF Members
(which includes 1 year of ACF National Membership)
Please be prepared to submit all required materials listed below:
• A completed application
• A professional resume and biography of the candidate.
• List of professional education development activities.
• Letter of recommendation from a school administrator.
• A high resolution, digital, color photograph of candidate in a white chef coat
· (minimum 300 dpi, .tif or .jpeg format, minimum
Also an original lesson plan that includes the following elements:
• A brief paragraph identifying program type, grade level
and student audience for the lesson.
• Time schedule for the actual lesson/demonstration.
• A brief statement on how the students were prepared before
the lesson to be demonstrated.
• Lesson title.
• Competency and/or goals with learning objectives.
• Resources such as teaching aides, references, etc.
• Lesson plan of action - concise and detailed plans for
presentation and demonstration. Include key terms with
definitions, recipes and lab practical and/or student worksheets.
•Evaluation device - rubric for lab practical, quiz, test
and/or other applicable evaluation tool. Grading policy outlined.
· All required materials must be submitted before deadline - midnight on November 1, 2020