Thank you for registering with The Mpower Group and for taking our web diagnostic. This diagnostic contains 20 questions and should take you no more than 10 minutes to complete. At the end of this diagnostic, our team will create a high-level assessment of where your organization is positioned on TMG's Investment Recovery Maturity Model.
The diagnostic is set up so that statements are rated on a scale of one to five. There are a few background questions at the end of the diagnostic that will help ensure that you are slotted in the appropriate peer group for comparative purposes.
Note that for each question, there are five categories of answer. In every case, these are defined as follows:
• Never applies – The statement does not apply to our Investment Recovery organization
• Rarely applies – A minor portion of the statement applies in some way, although in general, the statement does not apply to our organization.
• Occasionally applies – Some aspects of the statement apply regularly or sometimes, but many do not.
• Often applies – Most of the statement applies to our organization, although not all of it is fully implemented. Investment Recovery usually drives the activities and is measured and held accountable.
• Always applies – Investment Recovery is the driver of all elements of the statement, and is held accountable for achieving results. The statement is an accurate and complete description of practices in our Investment Recovery organization and would classify us as World Class.