Before signing, please read the following:
Terms and Conditions
1. Only members of the media may obtain Press Passes. Only one Press Pass per company/publication is issued.
2. Press Passes are NOT transferable. When attending the event you will need to provide photo ID matching the name on the Press Pass application.
3. Conference IDs must be carried at all times. Without your conference ID, you will not have access to the venue.
4. Press Passes permit entry to standard conference sessions.
5. Press Passes do not include access to extra-conference events (i.e., invitational group meetings, etc.).
6. Photos, video, and recording of any kind, and distribution of promotional materials/samples in the meeting rooms or any other space near or adjacent to the ISPOR meeting space, is prohibited at all ISPOR conferences and Summits. All ISPOR publications, including PDFs, are the property of ISPOR and may not be reproduced, uploaded, or distributed in any way in their entirety without prior approval from ISPOR.
7. Before speaking to attendees in a professional capacity (as press), Press Pass recipients must identify themselves as press.
8. Requests for interviews should be sent to email@example.com. Every effort will be made to accommodate each request.