IsDB - ILO Youth Green Skills Accelerator Challenge Call 2023
The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and the International Labour Organization (ILO) invite applications from not-for-profit education and training providers (including public TVET institutions and youth-led organizations) that support training for young people (15-35 years old) living in IsDB-ILO common member states and the Occupied Palestinian Territories.
They should focus on skills development and training support in post-crisis situations for:
- Entering or re-entering education or the local labour market.
- Promoting social cohesion and peaceful co-existence at the local level.
- Strengthening disaster resilience.
- Building back greener in post-crisis countries/settings.
- Enhancing countries’/communities' social and economic resilience.