This year - 2021 - two Newtown Board of Supervisor seats are up for election: One six-year seat currently occupied by Republican Kyle Davis and one two-year seat currently occupied by Democrat David Oxley. What are the issues that will shape the campaign to fill these seats? You can tell me by responding to this survey. Learn more about the likely issues here.
Please take a few minutes to tell me YOUR opinion of several issues listed in the survey. De-identified results of this survey may be used by John Mack to get issues of importance to you on the agenda at Newtown Township Supervisors meetings. After you complete the survey, you will be able to see the summary (no comments) yourself. Your comments & any personal information you provide are confidential and will not be revealed to any 3rd-party.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A NEWTOWN TOWNSHIP APPROVED SURVEY. IT IS SOLELY A SURVEY POSTED BY JOHN MACK ACTING AS A PRIVATE CITIZEN.
- Phil Calabro (Chair): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dennis Fisher (Vice Chair): email@example.com
- John Mack (Ass't Secretary/Treasurer): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kyle Davis (Member): email@example.com
- David Oxley (Member): firstname.lastname@example.org