||17% of survey complete.|
The Business Honors Programs (LHP, KBS, & CoE) consider transfer / transition (internal / external) admissions each fall. For freshman admission, the UC Freshman Application (Common Application) is used. For specifics and timeline, please refer to Business Honors.
On behalf of respective student, please complete this recommendation form from the perspective of your knowing the candidate. Thank you for your time and support of our students.
Please complete this recommendation by 12pm (midnight) -
May 1 for fall semester admission consideration.
Business Honors Programs (LHP, KBS, & CoE) are unique programs that combine innovative and rigorous academic communities with hands-on, real-world learning opportunities such as the ability to intern, co-op, network and study abroad.
Each applicant will be evaluated by the Business Honors Admissions Committee for transfer / transition consideration based on:
* Two letters of recommendations, at least one of which is from a faculty member
* Involvement in extracurricular activities, leadership, and/or service
* Completion of the Business Honors Transfer Application
* Calculus grade of at least a B in the first Business Calculus class or its equivalent
* Enrolled in Lindner College of Business (may be same semester as beginning honors program)
* Students with any number of credit hours may apply, but those who have fewer than five academic semesters remaining may be required to complete certain business honors program requirements in order to receive the honors designation at graduation