Your rights as a participant
• Your participation is voluntary.
• You have the right to leave the study at any time.
• We will ask you to create a personal code or nickname that can be used to identify your data and remove it from the study, should you change your mind about consent or participation.
How will your data be used?
Your responses will be analysed as part of the full data rather than as individual responses. The information you provide will be used only for research purposes, and the results will be published in scientific papers, conferences, articles on the Internet and shared in the press or other media.
• No personal data is being processed as part of this project. It will not be possible to track you, not via IP address nor via email address.
• Optionally, at the end of the survey, you will be asked to continue to a separate survey, where you can share your email address if you want to participate in the raffle. If you decide to enter your email address, since this is collected in a different survey, there is no linking or connection between your shared email address and your survey data.