Your rights as a participant
• Your participation is voluntary.
• You have the right to leave the study at any time.
• We will ask you to create a personal code or nickname that can be used to identify your data and remove it from the study, should you change your mind about consent or participation.
As long as you can be identified in the collected data, you have the right to:
• access the personal data that is being processed about you
• request that your personal data is deleted
• request that incorrect personal data about you is corrected/rectified
• receive a copy of your personal data (data portability),
• send a complaint to the Data Protection Officer or The Norwegian Data Protection Authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
How will your data be used?
Your responses will be analysed as part of the full data rather than as individual responses. The information you provide will be used only for research purposes, and the results will be published in scientific papers, conferences, articles on the Internet and shared in the press or other media.
• Optionally, you can share your email address at the end of the survey if you want to i) receive information about the results of this study, ii) receive invitation about participating in further studies about GTP, iii) take part in the raffle, or iv) assist in recruiting participants for future studies.
• The only personal data that can identify you collected in this study is your IP address, which will be NOT be traced back, and it will be saved only to allow you to return to complete the survey in case of accidental web browser shutdown and to avoid replication of responses.