Understanding the Impacts of COVID-19 on Gender-Based Violence Service Provision
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in this important survey about the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on gender-based violence survivors, services, and advocacy.
This survey is being conducted collaboratively by the Ending Violence Association of Canada and the Ontario-based sexual and domestic violence organization Anova.
Si vous souhaitez répondre au sondage en français, visitez https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GBV-COVID-survey-FR.
About this survey:
- This survey is open to anyone working or volunteering in the gender-based violence (GBV) sector or anyone working or volunteering in workplaces that provide services related to GBV.
- The purpose of this survey is to learn about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic from service providers and volunteers (like you!) who are working with survivors of GBV and/or delivering GBV-focused services across Canada. This survey asks questions related to:
- concerns and challenges facing GBV workers and organizations during a pandemic
- procedural and policy shifts that were necessary in light of the COVID-19 pandemic and the efficacy of these shifts
- impacts on survivors as understood by those who are actively supporting survivors
- current and anticipated needs for GBV service provision
- The Ending Violence Association of Canada and Anova will use the information gathered through this survey to inform efforts to advocate on GBV-related issues. The findings from this survey will be shared in multiple ways with government and the public.
- Every effort will be made to protect confidentiality and anonymity. This means that you will not be asked to provide your name or the name of your workplace. In addition, any other potentially identifying information will not be included in the findings or shared publicly.
- The sharing of findings may include stories you shared and quote your answers word-for-word (removing any identifying information). If you do not want us to quote you word-for-word, let us know in the consent section on the next page.
- Completing this survey is voluntary. If there are any questions you do not want to answer you can leave the answer blank and move on to the next question. You can also stop the survey at any time.
- The survey will take about 20 minutes to complete.
If you have any questions or want more information, please contact the Ending Violence Association of Canada at email@example.com