TSPS 2023 ABSTRACT APPLICATION
EXTENDED DEADLINE TO SUBMIT - June 19, 2023
WHO CAN SUBMIT:
- Current TSPS members.
- Residents or Fellows currently enrolled in a plastic surgery program in Texas.
GUIDELINES ON SUBMITTING:
- One abstract per presenter to be submitted.
- The person who submits the abstract must present the abstract onsite. Should an issue arise, accommodations can be approved on a case by case basis.
- Each Member paper must be ready for an oral presentation at the meeting and must not exceed 10 minutes.
- Each Resident/Fellow paper must be ready for an oral presentation at the meeting and must not exceed 5 minutes.
- If your abstract claims improvements, from either cosmetic or reconstructive, you must provide photographs/images to support those claims.
- Once your abstract is accepted, it will be submitted for CME hours for the clinical meeting program. Therefore, withdrawal of an abstract after approval is discouraged.
- Should it be necessary for the paper to be presented by an individual other than the submitting author, the paper will not be eligible for an award, regardless of the circumstances or reason.
- Abstract attached must contain:
- TITLE and PRESENTER'S name at the top of the document.
- SINGLE SPACED document only.
- Images should be in JPG format.
- Cronin Award: To be awarded to the Best Overall Paper submitted by a SENIOR RESIDENT only. (Senior status is defined as a physician in their last year of resident training before beginning a fellowship.)
- Best Clinical Paper Award: First and Second places to be awarded. Open to residents and Fellows.
- Best Science Paper Award: First and Second places to be awarded. Open to residents and Fellows.
- Fox Award: Presented to the best overall paper presented by a TSPS Member.
- YPS Award: Presented to the best overall paper presented by a TSPS YPS Member.