Gain extensive consulting experience, with international and local clients (mainly based in the Middle East), helping our clients to solve challenges related to strategy implementation, business transformation, and performance improvement, using Lean Management principles.
• Design and implement Lean solutions and follow-up with clients
• Add value to our clients by helping them address complex issues, deliver sustainable results and demonstrate real impact.
• Educate and manage fellow Lean Management Experts on the job
• Take accountability for your role on projects, take necessary action to ensure performance remains on track
• Introduce change and manage clients expectations across the full hierarchy from top management to blue
• Able to shift quickly from one complex situation to another when working on multifaceted projects
• Able to align with project sponsors and cross-functional teams regarding outcomes, decisions, targets etc. across all levels within a client’s organization
• Assist in client acquisitions and actively support senior managers/principals with business development
• Participate in further developing Lean Management concepts, products and tools
• Experience in Lean Management implementation and/or management consulting is a plus
• Experience in project management focusing on implementing operational change
• Knowledge and experience in Lean tools including but not limited to process mapping, value stream mapping,
Kanban, Kaizen, Jidoka, TPM
• Fluent command of English and Native command of Arabic is required
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PPT, Excel)
• Excellent time management, analytical, problem-solving, logical thinking skills
• Strong entrepreneurial and team spirit
• High level of commitment, perseverance, and ability to work under pressure and long hours
• Professional demeanor when dealing with clients
• Willingness to travel extensively mainly to Saudi Arabia
• MBA or relevant post-graduate degree is an advantage
*Unless specified, our recruitment is active for all hierarchy levels. Our recruitment stays active throughout the year and during the recruitment process, we benchmark candidates based on their previous experience and interview performance. Accordingly, for selected candidates, we make a final offer based on where we feel the candidate would fit best within our organization.