Welcome to the eigth annual Family Favorites awards! We're excited to hear about your favorite family-friendly places and things to do in New Hampshire.
What you should know before voting:
• This is a New Hampshire poll. Please vote for New Hampshire businesses, organizations and places only.
• Parenting NH reserves the right to change, edit, remove or add a category or business to the ballot at any time when the ballot is open.
• Each category is pre-populated with businesses that have received a significant amount of votes during the last seven years of Family Favorites. Some are past winners, some are Editor's Picks and some have never won before but are top vote getters.
• Each category has a write-in option if your choice is not listed.
• If you do not have a business preference for a category, please skip it and leave it blank.
• In order for your entry to count, please answer at least 15 questions. This helps curb ballot stuffers.
• The ballot will remain open until midnight on August 15, 2018.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: Do you only list advertisers in the pre-populated choices?
A: NO! This is an editorial poll based on the votes of our readers. Many of our winners are not advertisers and purchasing advertising in ParentingNH does not secure a business a win.
Q: Will some categories have multiple winners?
A: YES! Many of our categories will recognize more than one winner. We will award one overall Family Favorite recipient as well as regionalized favorites.
Q: How do you divide up the regions?
A: Greater Salem, Seacoast Area, Greater Concord, Greater Manchester, Greater Nashua, Lakes Region and Monadnock Region.
Q: How many votes do the regional winners need to be considered a winner?
A: It's not a perfect science because each category receives a different number of votes, but any business who receives 10% or more of the vote will be awarded a regional winner.