SECTION 5-9 INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRINCIPALS
NOT APPLICABLE TO DIRECT PCBU EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, WORK EXPERIENCE
Contractor, Sub Contractor, Organisations and Sole Trader Responsible Person/s
As a Contractor/ Sub-Contractor/ Sole Trader/ Organisation Principal providing works or services to participating PCBUs, you must undertake this following WHS Record Form on behalf of your Company or Organisation.
If you engage Sub-Contractors, you must also send this WHS Record Form document to the Sub Contractor Principal or representative to complete before they commence works.
You must provide the PCBU with a Risk Assessment relevant to the works or activity to be undertaken.
You must fill in all Declarations including:
- Section 5. Risk Assessment Declaration
- Section 6. Verification of Competency Declaration
- Section 7. Insurance Declaration
- Section 7. Vehicle Plant & Equipment Insurance & Licence Declaration
- Section 8. Hazardous Substances Declaration
- Section 9. Safety Management System Declaration
You must provide the PCBU with relevant insurances for your Business or Organisation structure for the works or activity to be undertaken, including -
- Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Certificate of Currency (If applicable)
- Workers Compensation Insurance Certificate of Currency (If applicable)
- (Sole Traders) Personal Accident Insurance Certificate of Currency or Income Protection (If applicable)
Plant - Motor Vehicle/s Insurance (If used on the job)