FSD 157-C Strategic Direction - Community Survey
FSD 157-C is currently seeking input from parents, staff, community members, and students for this unique, collaborative planning initiative. Through Friday, February 18, stakeholders are invited to participate in a community-wide survey to help identify the core competencies our students need to succeed, no matter what path they take after graduating from the District. These attributes will be labeled the “FSD 157-C Profile of Success.”
In addition, the District will use the feedback provided to better understand the school community's aspirations for its current and future students, its three schools, and to inform the goal-setting process. From there, the District will then create goals for five strategic directions listed below:
1. Future Growth and Aspirations: Maximize the use of current facilities to improve teaching and learning while planning for continuous growth and future success.
2. Student Success: Continuously create enriching student learning experiences in an environment that promotes growth and preparation for a successful future.
3. Workforce Excellence: Attract, develop, support, and retain a highly distinguished staff.
4. Resource Stewardship: Operate with financial integrity and transparency to ensure community trust and long-term resource stability in alignment with the FSD 157-C mission.
5. Community Engagement: Implement a comprehensive communication plan that includes a variety of modalities to reach all stakeholders to promote collaboration and engagement in FSD 157-C initiatives to ensure student success.
School stakeholders will be invited to attend a community collaboration forum in April. More details on that event are to follow.