Feel free to cut and paste a copy of the questions contained in this EOI, so that you can take the time to complete without the concern of timing out.
1. What does your service hope to achieve as a result of being involved in the Deadly Teachers, Solid Jarjums program?
2. Please outline any relationships you/your service has with the local Aboriginal community within your area.
3. Do any of the goals in your Quality Improvement Plan relate to Aboriginal education or community relationships? If yes, how?
4. Is there a large Aboriginal population in your community? If yes, please provide some detail.
5. Does your service have any Indigenous enrolments? If yes, how many?
6. What does your service currently do to embed Aboriginal education into your early learning program?
Do you have any other comments you would like us to consider?
EOI are due 23 March 2020, with a teleconference available on 1300 346 064 to answer any questions or concerns you may have.