2020 Housing and Service Needs Estimation Survey
PURPOSE OF THE SURVEY
- This survey was created to help our community gain a better understanding of the needs of our residents and the services required to improve and enhance community well-being.
- Your answers will help us identify the type of services that are currently being accessed and which ones are currently seeing the most use, and what needs in the community aren’t being met.
- We will use the information gathered from this survey to take steps to increase and/or improve the services offered within our community.
- Time required: 6 – 10 minutes.
- This survey contains questions regarding your current/past living situations, employment, and citizenship/immigration status.
- If you feel uncomfortable at any point, you are free to skip any of the questions or stop the survey without affecting your access to services.
- Staff members are available to answer any questions regarding the survey.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
- By continuing with this survey, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes described above.
- A unique identifier will be assigned to the information you provide in this survey and your full name will not be used in the survey.
- Physical and electronic copies of the data (where available) will be stored and protected using adequate safeguards like password-protected computers.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
- Your participation is completely voluntary.
- You can skip questions if you wish. If you skip questions, your responses to other questions will still be recorded.
- You can stop at any time without affecting your access to services. If you stop the survey at any point, none of your information will be used.