The 2021 Impact Summit will be held November 1 - 5, 2021. The theme this year is Community Indicators for Change: Responding, Rebuilding, and Advancing Equity. With this theme, we are interested in learning about how your organization and efforts have and continue to respond to the impacts and implications of the COVID-19 pandemic and work to make the data and decisions it impacts more equitable for all. If this theme resonates with the research you and your colleagues are doing, we hope to hear from you!
*EXTENDED: SESSION PROPOSALS DUE May 14*
1) Contact information
2) Are you currently a CIC member?
3) Are you proposing an individual presentation or panel?
4) Which session ideas does your proposal relate to? (choose from list)
5) Presentation or panel title
6) Please provide a description of your proposed presentation or panel.
7) Please indicate who else is on your proposed panel (if applicable).
8) Please elaborate on how your proposal relates to the Community Indicators for Change: Responding, Rebuilding, and Advancing Equity theme.
9) Describe how your proposal reflects, deepens, and/or contributes to collective knowledge to advance equity.
10) How will your proposed presentation or panel use data to inform researchers?
11) What other information would you like to provide about your proposal?