The annual Colorado Advancing Environmental Education Conference is
Friday, April 3 and Saturday, April 4, 2020.
NEW LOCATION! To celebrate the 20th anniversary of conference we will be Snow Mountain Ranch outside of Winter Park.
HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR PRESENTERS (PLEASE READ!)
• Multiple proposals from the same author may be submitted. Please complete a separate form for each submission.
• DUE DATES: Presenter applications are due Monday, October 20, 2019. You will be notified of your presenter status in December.
• CONFERENCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED: CAEE strongly considers proposals from presenters that plan to participate in the conference experience. All selected presenters/co-presenters will be expected to register and pay to attend the conference. CAEE will require presenters to register for the conference by January 24, 2020.
• SCHOLARSHIPS: Scholarships are available in exchange for volunteering time at the conference. An online scholarship application is available and is due Friday, January 24, 2020. More information can be found at: http://www.caee.org/conferencescholarships
• PREFERENCES: CAEE will do its best to accommodate your time and session type preferences, however, you may not receive your top preference. Please note any special considerations or requests in your application.