James Pugh was one of Morrisville's most successful businessmen in the late 1800s. In the spirit exemplified by Mr. Pugh, the Morrisville Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for Small Business of the Year. Self-nominations are encouraged.
Winners will be announced at the Chamber's 31st Annual Meeting, scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2021. All applicants are encouraged to attend. The application deadline is Friday, Jan. 21, 2022, 5 pm.
Winners will be featured in the Chamber's e-newsletter and on the Chamber's website. A press release announcing this year's winners is sent following the event. Winners are also provided a special logo that can be used on their website and collateral stating the award recognition.
- Member of the Morrisville Chamber of Commerce
- Privately-held business
- Must be physically located in Wake, Orange, or Durham counties
- Business has been operating since Jan. 1, 2018, or before
- Business has fewer than 100 full-time employees
- President/owner and/or company has been involved in community activities
- Founder is president/owner and actively participates in the daily operations of the company