Philanthropy Northwest is proud to present “Now is the Time to Lead Through Change” the theme for our annual conference in Vancouver, Washington on October 3-5, 2017.
We are living in unprecedented times. By the time we meet in Vancouver, we will have had very different conversations than ever before. How are we convening conversations that promote relationships and cross-sector connections that lead to action? Are we forging partnerships for vibrant, equitable and inclusive communities? How are we working towards strengthening communities, organizations and individuals through:
• Building cross-sector networks
• Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
• Transparency and Accountability in Philanthropy
• Assessing and Learning from Results
• Building Capacity in the Social Sector
• Authentic Engagement & Collaboration with Stakeholders
• Innovating and Taking Risks
• Mobilizing Various Kinds of Capital
• Expanding Democracy
From Alaska to Wyoming, from urban to rural, we remain connected by a greater purpose: our shared commitment to advancing philanthropy to support vibrant, equitable and inclusive communities. We look forward to continuing the hallmark of creating space for our members and partners to learn together and from each other.
We will prioritize session proposals which:
- Include diverse perspectives, e.g., regional, racial, social/public sector etc.
- Allow for audience participation, engagement and discussion
- Are designed for specific types of Foundations, e.g., family, corporate, community, independent, public or population funds
- Provide tools, frameworks and/or case studies
- Are proposed by current Philanthropy Northwest members
Deadlines for submission
- April 5: RFP Opens
- May 8: RFP Submission Closed
- June 5: Selection committee decisions announced
Please contact Lyn Hunter at email@example.com with any questions. Thank you!