WEF Committee Leadership Council (CLC) – CoP Director Nomination Application
The CLC COP Director Responsibilities:
- Serve on the CLC Steering Committee
- Directors have oversight of three to five WEF interest groups (committees/communities, task forces, accelerators, etc.) of similar interest– see org chart at CLC Org Chart.
- Directors will assist committee leadership as needed including promoting ideas and offer suggestions that enhance the WEF interest groups.
- Serve as a communication link between WEF interest groups
- Provide mentorship to WEF interest groups
- Directors coordinate activities with
- Committee leadership and WEF staff liaisons
- CLC Steering Committee
- CoP Directors will provide input to CLC Steering Committee regarding WEF interest groups.
- Train future leaders
- Whenever possible, attend WEFTEC, the Midyear meeting if held, and two annual CLC All-Hands meetings. Many meetings will be held virtually.
- Participate in monthly CLC Steering Committee calls
- Serve a two (2) year term commencing at WEFTEC