Building a community is more than just about engagement, there is also wellbeing, inclusion, and the ability to take part in meaningful work that impacts the business. It’s about motivation and inspiration, while still finding ways to adapt to a workplace that can be challenging, especially in a world where things change more often then they stay the same.
Of course, the organizational and business performance impact of taking care of employees must be understood. There is ROI for wellbeing as there should be for all HR programs, because what is good for the workforce must be good for the organization and this must be proven before and during any wellbeing program.
If organizations are looking to create a more people-centric approach to their workforce, they need to personalize their approach to employee wellbeing. If they do that strategically then they will create something more than a workplace; they will create a community.
This survey will examine how to build a workplace community. The research will uncover best practices on:
· How to assess the business value of wellbeing efforts
· How organizations are best dealing with the unique challenges of the modern workforce
· How to motivate and inspire employees regardless of employee type (e.g. remote, contingent, FTE)
In appreciation of your time, if you take our survey and share your email, you will:
· Be entered in a drawing for a $150 Amazon gift card and a $100 Amazon gift card
· Receive summary results of the research after launch
· Get direct access to the Brandon Hall Group Knowledgegraphic, Wellbeing in 2020: A Major Component of Meaningful Work
Your responses remain confidential and your name is not given to external parties nor associated with responses. Survey findings are only reported in aggregate. If you agree, you may be contacted by an analyst to request a confidential, qualitative research interview. Gift card drawings will be held approx. one week after survey launch. Winners will be notified by email.
Thank you for taking our survey,
Principal Analyst, Talent Acquisition and Workforce Management
Brandon Hall Group