Fall 2023 Transportation Grant Application
Application for Transportation to Field Experiences
- Award amounts are dependent upon the number of applications received.
- Any public or private Maryland school can apply.
- Any non-profit organization working with a school can apply.
- One grant will be awarded per school and/or organization.
- Both a school and an organization cannot apply for funds to cover the same field experience.
- Your school principal/administrator must know you are applying for transportation funds.
- Field experience MUST occur in Maryland.
- The travel for the field experience must occur on or before 12/1/2023.
- Limited funds are available. Awards will be granted on a rolling basis until all funds are allocated.
- An award agreement must be reviewed and signed.
- A final report must be submitted by 12/8/2023.
Distribution of Funds
- A final report must be submitted with a detailed budget, proof of payment (e.g., evidence of paid invoice to bus company) by the school to the transportation company, and receipts for any other approved field experience expenses.
- The school will be reimbursed by MAEOE after the final report is reviewed and approved.