Hello! Please fill out and submit the application for the 2019 Master Resource Conservation Course in order to participate. Space is limited. Avana Andrade will be in touch with you in early February to let you know if your application has been accepted.
Course description: The Sustainability Academy’s Master Resource Conservation Course is a no-cost 9-week, in-class course that will provide you with in-depth knowledge of the following sustainability topics:
- National and local food systems
- Climate change
- Sea level rise
- Energy efficiency and conservation
- Water efficiency and conservation
- Solid waste management
- Local, state, and federal policy drivers
- Communication, leadership, and instruction skills you can use to teach others about sustainability
Priority will be given to San Mateo County community members, specifically those who live, work and go to school in San Mateo County.
Dates: Thursday evenings February 21, 2019 – April 18, 2019
Time: 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Venue: Room 101, 455 County Center