Thank you for applying to the 2015-2016 Public Policy Fellows program. The deadline for completing the application and submitting your resume is August 10, 2015.
All applicants must meet the following qualifications.
1. Be an alumnus of one of The Fund for American Studies Institutes.
2. Work in the field of public policy.
3. Be committed to the ideals of free markets and limited government.
4. Live and work in the Washington, DC area.
5. It is recommended that applications have at least 1-2 years of work experience but all with a strong resume will be considered.
Please note that there is no age limit to apply, however the Fellows program is aimed at those in the first 10 years of their career. Graduate students may apply, but preference will be given to those currently working in the field of public policy.
All Fellows must commit to attending a fall retreat and monthly speaker events scheduled throughout September 2015 - May 2016. Please check the TFAS website for program dates.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Brigit Moore at bmoore@TFAS.org or 202-986-0384.