Next Generation Climate and Health Ambassador Program Application
Thank you for your interest in PSR’s Next Generation Climate and Health Ambassador Program for young and emerging health professionals. This program ties together climate and health and engages a diverse cohort of young and emerging healthcare professionals to become leaders in the climate justice movement across the U.S. Ambassadors learn about climate and health and environmental justice and participate in hands-on projects in their local communities.
The upcoming cohort will run from Monday, January 23rd to Friday, June 2nd, 2023.
Applications will be accepted from Tuesday, November 1st, 2022 through Monday, January 9th, 2023.
- Must be a student enrolled in any allied health profession OR an early-career practicing healthcare professional. We welcome physicians, nurses, social workers, mental health, community health workers, veterinarians, and other allied health professions.
- Must be 35 years or younger. (Applicants over 35 years are encouraged to apply to our Classic Ambassador program.)
- Must currently reside in the United States
- No prior experience in climate & health or environmental justice advocacy is necessary
- Attend a once-a-month meeting, alternating between all-Ambassador meetings and training sessions. All take place via Zoom.
- Participate in a local climate and health project in your community
- Take part in 3 PSR-directed advocacy actions