The Every Woman Study: Canadian Edition
Ovarian Cancer Canada champions the health and wellbeing of women with ovarian cancer and others at risk of this disease while advancing research to save lives. The key pillars of our work include research, advocacy, and support to women living with, or at risk of, the disease. Our ultimate vision is that women living with, or at risk of, this disease can live fuller, better, longer lives.
Ovarian Cancer Canada believes that everyone with ovarian cancer deserves equitable access to optimal care and treatment regardless of where they live in Canada and to that end, we are launching The Every Woman Study: Canadian Edition. In 2018, the World Ovarian Cancer Coalition launched the global version of this questionnaire to help highlight the challenges facing women with ovarian cancer and those who care for them, and the opportunities that exist to make progress. Over 1500 women participated from 44 countries with 167 women from Canada taking part. We are launching a Canadian-specific questionnaire so we can learn more deeply how those with ovarian cancer in this country experience access to care and treatment. By sharing your experiences in this questionnaire, you will be helping drive forward much needed improvements in diagnosis, treatment, and support.
- The questionnaire will take about an hour to complete
- The questionnaire is open to women diagnosed with any subtype of ovarian cancer, in addition to primary peritoneal, and fallopian tube cancers
- The questionnaire is limited to women who were diagnosed and treated in Canada
- You will be able to pause during the questions and return at a later time to complete your survey. Simply re-open the survey link within the same browser you were using originally (e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc) and you will see your previously completed responses
- You will have until November 6, 2020 at 5pm EST to complete this survey.
By entering your email address below, we will be able to share news about this study’s findings with you. However, this information will be stored separately from your survey answers and no individual-level data will be used in any presentations of results.
You can contact Cailey Crawford, VP Programs and Policy at Ovarian Cancer Canada at email@example.com at any time if you have questions about this survey. Our thanks go to the World Ovarian Cancer Coalition and to those women around the world who were involved in developing this questionnaire.