Thank you for applying to showcase your Micro-Enterprise in the Exhibit Hall at The 26th Annual Family Café! Please note the following:
- Each Micro-Enterprise exhibit space at The 26th Annual Family Café will include one 10’ x 10’ area furnished with one skirted table, two chairs, and pipe and drape.
- There is NO COST for qualifying micro-enterprises to participate, however Micro-Enterprise representatives who are not individuals with disabilities or their family members must pay a $250 professional registration fee.
- Completion of this application indicates a contractual relationship between your organization and The Family Café; failing to notify The Family Café of cancellation prior to May 1, 2024, may disqualify your Micro-Enterprise from participating in future Family Café events.
- All booth assignments are subject to change at the discretion of The Family Café.
- Exhibitors may not assign, share, or sublet their booth space without approval of The Family Café.
To qualify to participate in this program, the Micro-Enterprise must meet the following criteria:
Owned and operated by a self-advocate
Employs fewer than five people
Has Annual revenue not exceeding $35,000
Thursday June 13, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday, June 14, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Friday, June 14, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 15, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 16, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The Hyatt Regency is located at 9801 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. The hotel can be reached at 407-284-1234. Exhibitors are asked to arrange their own transportation and accommodation. The hotel does not provide equipment or vehicles for exhibitor move-in.
All Micro-Enterprise Applications must be received by Friday, May 24, 2024
For additional information about sponsorship opportunities, contact The Family Cafe at (850) 224-4670 or e-mail