The Rocky Mountain Southwest Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences is proud to announce the call for nominations for those eligible for induction into the nationally recognized Gold or Silver Circles which honors a lifetime of exemplary work in television and in community.
- *Television professionals who have served the industry and their community with distinction for 25+ years (SILVER) or 50 years (GOLD).
- At least 50% of work history must be within the television industries in the Rocky Mountain Southwest Region (Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and/or El Centro, CA). 50% can be outside of the region as long as the most recent work history was/is regional. Only current residents of our chapter area are eligible.
- Primarily engaged in the production and design of the content of video (television) programs directed toward larger audiences through any distribution system.
- Nominees are accepted from production, programming, performing, creative, technical, management, promotion or administrative roles within the industry or from areas directly related to television such as commercial productions, content consulting, electronic journalism, or broadcast education.
- Equally important in consideration is the nominee's contribution to the community (be it work or social), support of peer television professionals, or to training those for a career in the field. (Has the nominee gone a step beyond required work performance to help in the development and/or distribution of content of television for the benefit of the greater community? Is the nominee a “good citizen?” Example: Community service does not need a TV tie, it could include service to community nonprofits, food banks, churches, industry organizations, peer mentorship, leaves co-workers better off by having worked with them.)
- Neither nominators nor nominees need to be members of The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
*Television: defined as broadcast, cable, satellite, home video, streaming. Designed and produced with picture/sound etc. intended to reach a bigger audience. Radio, audio/text podcast, print, newspaper, magazine work is not considered for this honor.
Fill out the form below which requires:
A resume/bio for the person you are nominating which includes the nominees name/contact information/job title(s) and dates worked in the region. List of nominees' contributions to the industry/community with dates that showcases their community service/church service/peer mentorship, etc. Letters of recommendation (including one from the nominator) that details the outstanding works of the nominee and why that individual should be selected for this honor. Nominators: the selection committee relies heavily on what you write about the candidates. Please be thorough and specific with your comments. Nominations are not carried over from year to year. However, you can nominate someone who has been nominated before using the same or updated documents. The nominees will be vetted and finally selected by a committee comprised of past Gold & Silver Circle inductees as well as elected members of the chapter’s Board of Governors. Members of the Gold & Silver Circle Selection Committee may not nominate. The person nominating an individual for this honor will be notified as to the status of the nomination in March/April. Nominators are expected to provide a two-minute video describing the selected nominee's contribution to the television profession. Full details will be emailed if your nominee is chosen. Those selected for the 2024 Gold or Silver Circle will receive two tickets to the Gold & Silver Circle Awards Ceremony and are expected to accept the honor in person.<