APPLICATION FOR ENROLLMENT
Thank you for your interest in the AASHTO National Transportation Advanced Leadership Institute. This Institute is offered in partnership by Indiana University Executive Education at the Paul H. O'Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs and the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
The reformatted AASHTO NTALI is designed to be an interactive and engaged experience. The virtual Institute will include the following engaging activities:
• Limited Pre-Institute preparation such as short readings or videos
• Virtual, live presentations and discussions led by Transportation Leaders and Dr. Tom
• Applied learning activities, including a scenario-based executive team exercise
• Discussions and networking with instructors and fellow executive participants
• Internet access
• Computer or phone with microphone
• Camera on computer (preferred, not required)
• Access to Zoom software platform (free download)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Currently one of the ranking administrative officers of the Department, including for example, Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Secretary, Chief Operations Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Information Officer, Human Resources Director, Environmental Services Director, District Engineer, Chief Operations Director, etc.
To submit an application please complete the information on the following pages. Several fields on each page are required and you can only continue to the next page when those fields are completed. However, you can move back to change information you entered on a previous page. If you are unable to complete the entire application initially, you can exit and return at a later time from the SAME DEVICE.
WHEN WILL I BE NOTIFIED OF THE ADMISSION DECISION?
Applications will be reviewed in the order in which they are received. You will be notified of your acceptance decision via email.
NOTE: The class size is limited to 25 participants.