Please nominate an IPSS member or self-nominate for IPSS President-Elect (3 year term), Board of Director position, 5 open, (2-year term) or Trainee position, 2 open, (1-year term). Directors who have served a 2-year term, if nominated, may be re-elected for a second term of 2 years. Trainees who have served a 1-year term, if nominated, may be re-elected for a second 1-year term.
In order for an application to be considered the nominator must confirm:
- The nomination carries the support of another IPSS member, and
- The nominee consents to serve on Executive Committee or Board of Directors
Following nomination, candidates will be requested to submit a mission statement.
Eligibility Criteria: In order to accept a nomination for office:
- A candidate must have been an IPSS member for at least two years.
- It is a desirable that a candidate has previously been an active member to a Committee.
- In addition to the above, candidate for the office of the President-Elect should have shown active involvement in Society matters, such as e.g. serving on a Committee and a prior term as a Director.
- Trainee Nominees must be an IPSS member, preferably 2 years, and attend IPSSW. Active committee participation is also preferred.
Nominations will be accepted until 1 February 2019.
The nominations will be ratified and elections will open on-line from 11-28 February 2019.
Elected IPSS Executive and Board Members will be required to attend the IPSS BOD Retreat in Toronto 18 May 2019. This is immediately prior to IPSSW2019.